Keeping up with past and present happenings in a remarkable small town.
Sunday, March 15, 2015
At Jefferson and Washington Streets ~
This is the Sterling Gas Station that first occupied the lot where Dight's Diner was later built at the corner of W. Jefferson and S. Washington Streets. The big brick house on the left is Young's Funeral Home. Very early 1900's. Notice the attendant's fancy knicker uniform!