Keeping up with past and present happenings in a remarkable small town.
Saturday, January 02, 2010
The Diehl Baking Co ~
The Diehl Baking Co in Butler, Pa. started on May 20, 1910 and built the present building at the corner of Monroe and Center Ave in 1914. The business was sold to Mr. Chantler in 1940. The bakery continued in business till 1949. [Isaly's next door]